1.06.2009

14 weeks and counting...

Adeline is 14 weeks today! She had a well-baby visit today and things are looking good! She is 12 lbs. 7 oz. and 24 1/2 inches long and was very brave when getting her shots. Keep growing, little girl! You have many more great things to accomplish and we can hardly wait to see what you'll do!

Adeline started at her CDP (child development program) yesterday when I had to return to school for real! (The week before Christmas break was just the trial run.) I cried several times before I left the house but managed to keep myself together at school. Thankfully, my days at school are pretty much non-stop so I don't have much time to dwell on being sad. I can honestly say I didn't cry as much today...Yeah for Mommy!

Random comment...I just looked outside the window and saw the new fence panels on my fence. A few weeks ago, I commented on being thankful for my brothers who had helped us keep it standing in all the crazy Oklahoma winds. Well, I am VERY thankful for my husband and father-in-law who have since replaced two posts and six panels. This was acutally accomplished several weeks ago on that Sunday afternoon when the temperature dropped about 30 degrees in a very short time! We have some other panels to deal with...but springtime will do for those!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

She is a very tiny, precious little thing!! Logan was 12 lbs at 4 weeks old!! Crazy!!

Kristi said...

You can do it Mama!!!