1.10.2009

I have NO IDEA what happened to Thursday!

My thankfulness is for our family and friends who prayed for us this week as Adeline started at "baby school" (that's how I described it to my kids at school) and I returned to work. All in all, the week had many more ups than downs...and we made it to the weekend! It was a joy to get to rock her and cuddle her this afternoon...there's nothing like it!

Tonight, Ben and I managed to get the ornaments off the Christmas tree (and he is now tackling the lights!) We still have our Fontanini nativity village to do, too. We are firm believers in the 12 Days of Christmas, which officially ended with Epiphany this week, but it is time to pack it away once again. Father, again we say thank you for your blessings throughout this holiday season!

No comments: