2.19.2009

God is BIG enough

I give thanks to God that He hears us when we pray and that He is big enough to handle all that is asked by his children. Over the last two weeks, we have had several friends and our own family dealing with sickness, with some of them being in the hospital. We give thanks to God for his power to heal and make us well. He is doing just that!

Adeline is up to some new tricks these days as she approaches the five month mark! She is rolling from her back to her tummy which has made for new adventures in sleeping. We've transitioned to the sleep sack (boy, do I wish I'd invented that!) so she has her arms free to do what she needs when she sleeps. While we know it is safest for her to sleep on her back, we can't keep her there. We trust God to keep her safe as she sleeps -- in whatever position she chooses.

She loves to grab her feet and toes! So far, she hasn't figured out how to chew on them, but she sure likes to stretch those legs and reach for them. I'm sure the chewing will come...

Yet again, I am posting this on the laptop and all the pics are on the desktop. So, I will post pics soon.

No comments: