2.10.2009

Is it really February?

Only in Oklahoma can you have a two week span include ice, snow, sunshine, rain, and tornadoes, with temps ranging from the 20s to the 70s. WOW! With today's sever weather, we did take shelter at school (twice!!) and our kiddos did an AMAZING job! I was so proud of them. It was a new feeling to wonder about my own little girl, but I had a calm about me that everything was just fine where she was. Ben picked her up today as he could get there faster than I could. When he got there, all of the children and teachers were in the basement and all was good! I am thankful for God's protection today and pray for those people who have been affected by the storms.

I finally uploaded a few pictures from Adeline's first snow/ice storm. It was an unexpected blessing to stay home with her for those few days. Ben got to stay home for 2 of the days, too, and we all enjoyed staying in our pajamas. We finally ventured outside when Ben had to de-ice his car in order to go to back to work.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Aunt Kristi needs some Adeline time!!!