11.13.2008

Thankful Thursday

Oops! I meant to include this a moment ago and forgot. I'm borrowing an idea from my sweet friend, Jennifer, who writes about thankfulness each Thursday. (Jennifer is one of my former youth group kiddos who is a cool grown-up now!) I always enjoy reading all of her posts, but especially her Thankful Thursdays because I am usually reminded to offer God my prayers of thanksgiving, too.

On this Thursday, I am thankful for:
1. the lunch date Adeline and I had with Tyna and Jennie.
2. the beautiful fall leaves blowing all around us.
3. Uncle Kevin's job possibilities (more on that to come).
4. four more weeks to spend at home with Adeline.

God, you are gracious in all that you give to us! Thank you for providing all I need and even giving me the things I want.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aimee,
I love your blog. Thanks for sharing it with me. Your family is beautiful and I like you have so many things to be thankful for. Thank you for keeping me mindful!

Kristen

Kristi said...

My sweet Adeline!

Your Kristi loves you very much!! Glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with your little one!
Love you bunches! Kristi