12.01.2008

Thankful Monday

It doesn't seem possible that Thursday was four days ago and I haven't had a chance to post anything. I missed the Thankful Thursday that actually is marked on the calendar. Again, I am reminded that we are called to be thankful each day, not just one day a year. So, today I am thankful for:
1. Ben as we celebrate our 7th anniversary today! My days are brighter because of you and Adeline is so lucky to have you for her daddy!
2. my brothers Chris and Kevin who celebrate birthdays this week, too. You both make me smile!
3. holiday visits with good friends.
4. the season of Advent. Lord, help me focus on you in this season of preparation!

Amazingly, Adeline is two months old. (the same day Uncle Chris turned 30!) She brings much joy and many smiles to us each day!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Happy Anniversary!!!